Iron Man Mark V (Suitcase suit) COMPLETE!

Joshalots

It took me about 5 days to make. It's made of plastic, and I didn't use pepakura:love

NEW IMAGE:
2iujo9.png

Lol it looks short and fat because its all scrunched together(mostly the legs) because the mannequin thing isn't quite the right size. The chest piece is too big aswell :(

I made this because I don't really like wearing it. I want to make it into a statue.

w0l3pt.png

Image from movie:
iron-man-suitcase-armor.jpg

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Amazing, plastic without visable rivets. Looks good for a five day build, how does the back of the suit look?

This suit reeks of epicness! Easily the best Mark 5 out there to date. Congrats! 5 days to boot.. that is insane!

I too would love to see more pictures... higher rez ones.. and photos of it being worn.

That looks great!!!

I can't wait to see what it looks like on a mannequin or up for display.

Hell of a job for 5 days work!
Chris

what kind of plastic did you use? :) care to share some progress pics so we may see how it started. :)

really cool! I have a question though...i'm seeing a somewhat rough texture that's why i'm asking what kind of plastic was used because shouldn't it be really smooth especially if you curve it?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back