Limited Run IRON MAN MARK IV / MARK VI life size fully Finished Statue Ready for Display !!

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys ,

Up again and willing to take few more orders for my MARK IV Or MARK VI full finished Iron Man statue ready for display straight out from the box .

Its cast in several parts with all joint ready . the assemble is just simple like putting together a Mannequin .

Full statue cast by strong quality Resin / Fiber glass , and will be painted with Automotive paint .

Statue separate parts :

IMG-20131127-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20131109-WA0003.jpg

Helmet , fully wearable cast in 3 pieces , removable face plate and lower back piece attached with strong Magnet . Eyes lenses , and chest will be light up with super bright LED lights and i can make interchangeable hands palm similar like the Hot toys figure ( Extra 200 USD ) , or u may choose from Open hands ( With palm lights or Hand with fist ( Without palm lights ) . Lights will be powered by AC Adaptor with power cord installed . U can plug it at your wall power socket and easily switch on and Off .. like a standing Lamp..lol....

IMG_8387.jpg

IMG_8491.jpg

IMG_8486.jpg

IMG_8565.jpg

This FULL IRON MAN statue stands up at 6' 5" of height . It can stand by its own even without any stand or bracket .. Its easily assemble . Price of the Fully finished statue ( As u seen in all pics ) ready to display is 4000 USD + Shipping cost .

I can ship worldwide via DHL EXPRESS OR ARAMEX EXPRESS . Will packed all parts carefully with Bubble wrap and foam ... in one huge parcel . Ive shipped out few Finished statue worldwide . So far without any problem or parts broken cause by shipping .... The total weight of the statue is about 30 KG and total shipment valumetric weight for the box size X weight of the statue is about 100 KG .

If u are interested , i need a deposit of 1000 USD up front to start process on your order , the rest of remaining balance + Shipping cost will be collected when orders READY !! Estimate Turn around time is 10 - 12 weeks .

I take Paypal at : leslee_hoisoo@yahoo.com . Pls make Payment as Gift or Personal / Family Payment . I also accept Standard Payment but u will need to cover the extra 5 % of Paypal charges .

PM me if u are interested or have any question . Send me your full address and I can give u accurate shipping cost quote .

Here are pics of the finished statue that u will received and ready for display .

IMG_8585.jpg

IMG_8580.jpg

IMG_8565.jpg

IMG_8507-1.jpg

IMG_8499.jpg

IMG_8498.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

IMG_8492.jpg

IMG_8491.jpg

IMG_8489.jpg

IMG_8471.jpg

IMG_8470.jpg

IMG_8398.jpg

IMG_8388.jpg

Last edited:
A must if your a Iron man fan, I have one of these and trust me the photos don't do it justice, its a piece of art, the finish is flawless and very impressive in person.

Gerardo

A must if your a Iron man fan, I have one of these and trust me the photos don't do it justice, its a piece of art, the finish is flawless and very impressive in person.

Gerardo

Thanks buddy..... and i hope my next project u will love it even more .... lol... ;)

All i have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!! :D this is flat out jaw dropping. I would totally buy this but i think my close friends would kill me for buying it or I would have a heart attack after spending the money lol. But in all seriousness, this is an amazing piece of art. You are a very talented individual and i can only imagine how much effort goes into making something like this.

All i have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!! :D this is flat out jaw dropping. I would totally buy this but i think my close friends would kill me for buying it or I would have a heart attack after spending the money lol. But in all seriousness, this is an amazing piece of art. You are a very talented individual and i can only imagine how much effort goes into making something like this.

Thanks dude for the compliment . Yeah... have to put in more time , work into all project , But i really enjoy all this .....

Will start another Iron man statue and armor build real soon , stay tuned and i will post more in my build thread .

Thanks dude for the compliment . Yeah... have to put in more time , work into all project , But i really enjoy all this .....

Will start another Iron man statue and armor build real soon , stay tuned and i will post more in my build thread .

I've purchased Leslee's Mark IV wearable armor and it's truly incredible!! The craftsmanship and attention to detail is amazing!

Leslee, I'm glad to hear you're going to start a new Iron Man build soon! Looking forward to it!!

I've purchased Leslee's Mark IV wearable armor and it's truly incredible!! The craftsmanship and attention to detail is amazing!

Leslee, I'm glad to hear you're going to start a new Iron Man build soon! Looking forward to it!!

Thanks for the kind words bro . Hope the coming build will bring the suit and statue to next level . ;)

I got one of these a few weeks ago and it is AWSOME every time i walk by it i get a big smile on my face ,it is one of my top pieces in my collection.Leslee you have to pm me about what your up to now.

I got one of these a few weeks ago and it is AWSOME every time i walk by it i get a big smile on my face ,it is one of my top pieces in my collection.Leslee you have to pm me about what your up to now.

Lol....great to know u already have it on display... I have something big coming... Lol....just follow my build thread bro..

U have to PM me with some pics of your awesome collection on display.. Lol...

How much would just a helmet with lights be? I don't have any room for the full thing but I could manage some space for a helmet display

How much would just a helmet with lights be? I don't have any room for the full thing but I could manage some space for a helmet display

Thanks . Im working on a new and more accurate Iron man MARK III , IV and VI helmet , and i will keep u update soon . ;)

Working on a MARK VI full finished statue for a member .

IMG_8456.jpg

I still accept new orders for the MARK IV and MARK VI statue order, if anyone still interested .

Place your order now and get a mystery gift !!! lol... PM me for more info !!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back