1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Limited Run IRON MAN MARK IV / MARK VI Full Finished Wearable Armor suit parts

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by masked rider, Mar 18, 2015.

1. masked rider

masked rider Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have members asking for my MARK IV and MARK VI wearable armor . So Decided to start a new run for my MARK IV / MARK VI full finished armor parts.

My MARK IV / VI armor were sketch build and sculpted on a 6 feet tall male mannequin as statue form and converted to wearable armor parts and it shall fit on 6' and above of body size , and will be slightly large built than my MARK III ARMOR . If your not reach that height , u may also purchase the Elevator shoe and wear inside the shoe armor to achieve the accurate height of Iron man .

This will be the improved and best details armor .

Most of the parts made by High quality Resin / Fiberglass cast and painted with 2K automotive paint , except the NECK , Waist Armor , Arm and all joint covers , and the Finger cover are cast and painted by P.U rubber material . Its more hard compared to urethane rubber , but it will keep in perfect shape forever...

All lights included such as Helmet lenses light , Palm lights and Chest light , with Super bright White LED lights powered by Battery and with small on off switch. I will also include body belting and strips in arms and legs armor with bracket to pull all parts together while suit up . Its semi ready to wear armor as u need minor adjustment to suit up or create some hinge system into the armor by your own method so that more easy for u to suit up and wear it perfectly on u . Other than that , u wont need to put much work into it .......

The Full finished MARK IV / MARK VI armor the price is 3700 USD + Shipping cost by DHL EXPRESS or Aramex EXPRESS . Pls send me your full address and i can get accurate shipping cost quote for u .

If u confirm to place order , I need a deposit of 1000 USD upfront to start proceed with your order , the rest of remaining balance + shipping cost when im done and ready to ship your order . Usually the turn around time is 12 - 15 weeks .

My Paypal acc : leslee_hoisoo@yahoo.com

Pls PM me if u have any question .

Thanks for watching and good day to u .

Heres some pics of my full MARK IV / VI armor parts and statue display that ive in the passed . All the parts as u see will be exactly the same as my statue , and the proportion as well .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MARK VI Armor parts :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some closer pics of the armor details :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pics from a member that suit up MARK IV armor :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  2. dday

dday Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If anyone is hesitating due to the price or insecurity on this. Do not. Leslee is a great vendor and creator of these things.

I know quite a few people who have ordered a suit and gotten it in the exact time line that was given and the suit was amazing.

I ordered one of these myself. The paint job is great and very much matched to the photos you see of the parts kit.

The items are very solid and strong and can take a good beating.

The kit takes a little bit of work to strap it and fit it to you, It is not 100% ready to wear directly out of the box due to the fitting but this is 100% expected in a suit of armor like this. Leslee includes strapping and harness that is a great help.

I'm 6'6" and wear jeans 34/36 The legs fit good and the torso fit good as well. If you have a larger waistline you can adjust the torso to fit fairly easily as it connected front to back at the sides.

I can only rave about Masked Riders work, I would never hesitate to buy things from him.

Me in my suit:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

themerrymermaid likes this.
  3. Shaynebishop

Shaynebishop New Member

This is, by far, the best Iron Man costume that I have ever seen!

4. masked rider

Thanks Buddy , very appreciate on your kind words bro ... cant be that good with your suit up method , u did great job on create the joint system .... and it really looks good and u bring this Iron man to live . ;) :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing all pics ... looks Marvelous !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro . ;)

5. masked rider

Ready to take new orders !!!

6. masked rider

PM replied !!!

7. masked rider

MARK IV full wearable armor fresh out from the oven for a member . Ready to ship out after confirmed .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. themerrymermaid

themerrymermaid New Member

9. funkster

funkster Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Glad I looked at this.

Helps me work out which way round the soft bits go War Machine :)

10. aljf

aljf Well-Known Member

man I wish i could afford one :( What can you wear under the suit to match the armor color?

11. funkster

funkster Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You really don't need much as 99% of you is covered by the armour and soft parts

12. aljf

aljf Well-Known Member

OK like a red body suit?

13. TheAssassin

TheAssassin New Member

Yea a red body suit will work perfect! And lemme tell ya buddy if you can save up to buy one of these it'll be the best money you've spent Ina while! I bought one at the end of last year and I'm telling you it's flawless! Leslee is master craftsman and his work is absolutely perfect! If you can manage the money you won't be disappointed!

14. masked rider

Thanks for your kind words buddy . U are a great person to deal and talk with ...its my pleasure to deal with u . Im looking forward to see u in full Iron man soon . ;)

TheAssassin likes this.
  15. Henni

Henni New Member

How is mobility with the armor on? Can you use stairs etc.?

16. Warmachine2000

Warmachine2000 Active Member

no stairs haha, i still have to add hinges in mine so the legs move a little easier but walking itself is easy

17. Warmachine2000

Trimble compliance Day Space Camp iron man 2015 590.jpg P7310084.JPG P7310066.JPG the second two images i am wearing a different helmet because i was working on the one that came with the suit at the time.

18. TheAssassin

TheAssassin New Member

I'm still working on mine but here's a photo of my mark vi on a duct tape dummy I've made! Ive still got alott of work I'd like to do to mine but here's some progress! leslees craftsmanship is flawless so don't hesitate to purchase one it'll be the. Best purchase you've made Ina while!!!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  19. Warmachine2000

Hey leslee I know you use 2k automotive paint but What are the exact colors?

20. ntegra8d

ntegra8d New Member

Hey man, I don't know if any one has ever asked you this before... but I am assuming the suits you are selling are casts of the original pepped and fiberglass'd version of the suit. So with that assumption in mind, I am assuming also that you send the suit pre painted. How much would you charge for a suit unpainted? Out of curiosity.

21. Streeter1981

Streeter1981 Active Member

Hey warmachine, what are your measurements? Height/weight? Thanks!

22. Warmachine2000

I'm 5'11" (hieght in my torso more than legs) 160 pounds with a thinner build. I had to add some foam in certain parts of the suit to help it fit better.

23. Thoramyre

Thoramyre Jr Member

These suits look incredible!!
    I am building my own suit, but would love to know if you would be willing to sell the "joint sections" behind the knees and where your elbow bends between the amor sections?
    I would do the paint and finish, so "raw" pieces would be great!
    Please let me know if that is available and what the price would be if they are.
    Thanks in advance!!

24. masked rider

Received few PM about Iron man armor that i offer , im now ready to take more orders .... PM me for more info if u are interested