Iron Man Mark III Foam Pep Files (Dancin Fool's)

I'm glad you bumped this up because I totally missed it the first time you posted! Thanks for doing this, the mark III is my favorite and I am hopeless when it comes to converting pep to foam. Thanks!
-Zach

"Keep on rockin´n the free world" Satriani said. I say: Keep on working in the foam world! ahahahah, greetings!

This is not a WIP build thread.A couple members requested that I upload my Iron Man Mark III foam pep files that I used for my suit.

So here they are! :thumbsup

Mark 3 Foam Set.zip
The suit is scaled for someone 6'3" like me. So newbies don't just print them out thinking it will fit you. You need to scale it first. :behave

You'll need about 2 rolls of that $25 foam flooring you can find at Big 5 for the entire suit. And maybe about 6 large sheets of craft foam from your local hobby/craft store for about $6. Build time is 1-2 weeks for me. I guess it depends on your working pace and free time.

All Credits go to Dancin_fool! The hands, feet and neck were from the mark 6 by robo cat I think. I don't know who made the helmet though. Let me know if you know!

w1bosy.png

qQn54.jpg
Hi there!

Good job done there!

But that helmet you´ve got in the zip is my file, you didn´t ask for permission and neither you have credited to me, so please change that file´s name or erase it.

Thanks and keep building!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back