Iron Man Mark III Foam Pep Files (Dancin Fool's)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JediJayne

I'm glad you bumped this up because I totally missed it the first time you posted! Thanks for doing this, the mark III is my favorite and I am hopeless when it comes to converting pep to foam. Thanks!
-Zach

Royal Dump

Nice start. I'll keep my eye on your build.
my build is already finished, I just re made the chest and helmet out of foam and I'm repainting the entire suit again. The pictures there are just sample pics of what It looks like to do it out of foam.

TAZNITBR

"Keep on rockin´n the free world" Satriani said. I say: Keep on working in the foam world! ahahahah, greetings!

Zabana

This is not a WIP build thread.A couple members requested that I upload my Iron Man Mark III foam pep files that I used for my suit.

So here they are! :thumbsup

Mark 3 Foam Set.zip
The suit is scaled for someone 6'3" like me. So newbies don't just print them out thinking it will fit you. You need to scale it first. :behave

You'll need about 2 rolls of that $25 foam flooring you can find at Big 5 for the entire suit. And maybe about 6 large sheets of craft foam from your local hobby/craft store for about $6. Build time is 1-2 weeks for me. I guess it depends on your working pace and free time.

All Credits go to Dancin_fool! The hands, feet and neck were from the mark 6 by robo cat I think. I don't know who made the helmet though. Let me know if you know!

Hi there!

Good job done there!

But that helmet you´ve got in the zip is my file, you didn´t ask for permission and neither you have credited to me, so please change that file´s name or erase it.

Thanks and keep building!