Iron Man Mark 43

SunTzu

I'm new to this site and I have some questions. I want an Iron Man Mark 43 helmet and I don't know where I can get my hands on it. I'm kind of scared to build my own because I'm afraid i'll mess up. Do any of you know where I can get a helmet at a reasonable price (not too high)?

I'm kind of scared to build my own because I'm afraid i'll mess up.
Even the experts had to start somewhere and they made mistakes too...until they perfected their skills :cool
You shouldn't let yourself be intimidated.You'll miss out on the invigorating effect of crafting.Besides,no-one is here to judge you(r work); we're all here because we love crafting and/or we're fan of something,so take the plunge...

A member here had a signature saying; Can you ever truly succeed if you never fail? (or somewhere along those lines)
We in the Netherlands have a saying that literally translates to; everything you learn will come with falling and getting back up again.
George up here has a marvellous motivational signature!
SO go out there and build the crap out of a pepakura file! You can do it!

Last edited:
I'm kind of scared to build my own because I'm afraid i'll mess up. Do any of you know where I can get a helmet at a reasonable price (not too high)?

Hi SunTzu and welcome in this forum:D
If you love the prop making don't worry because this hobby consists in many tries to obtain a good (or perfect) work. This is the reason of the high price of the replicas on sale.(y))

sjorsjo91: thanks,dude.Fellow Dutchie here :lol
SunTzu/Spardax: You'll get more satisfaction from making things yourself.Whether you're crafting or living,nothing is without risk.Why not risk it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Search bar is located on the top-right of the forum page.Hints and tips can be found in "JFcustom's foam files" thread.
Looking forward to your work in progress

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back