Iron Man Mark 43

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by SunTzu, Apr 28, 2015.

1. SunTzu

SunTzu New Member

I'm new to this site and I have some questions. I want an Iron Man Mark 43 helmet and I don't know where I can get my hands on it. I'm kind of scared to build my own because I'm afraid i'll mess up. Do any of you know where I can get a helmet at a reasonable price (not too high)?

2. RiotJavelinDX

RiotJavelinDX Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Honestly, just look around for a few minutes. Specifically in the classifieds. Everything you want you can find, especially with the search bar.

jimbob1986 likes this.
  3. George

George Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Even the experts had to start somewhere and they made mistakes too...until they perfected their skills :cool
    You shouldn't let yourself be intimidated.You'll miss out on the invigorating effect of crafting.Besides,no-one is here to judge you(r work); we're all here because we love crafting and/or we're fan of something,so take the plunge...

4. sjorsjo91

sjorsjo91 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

A member here had a signature saying; Can you ever truly succeed if you never fail? (or somewhere along those lines)
    We in the Netherlands have a saying that literally translates to; everything you learn will come with falling and getting back up again.
    George up here has a marvellous motivational signature!
    SO go out there and build the crap out of a pepakura file! You can do it!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    George likes this.
  5. Spardax

Spardax Active Member

Hi SunTzu and welcome in this forum:D
    If you love the prop making don't worry because this hobby consists in many tries to obtain a good (or perfect) work. This is the reason of the high price of the replicas on sale.(y))

George likes this.
  6. George

sjorsjo91: thanks,dude.Fellow Dutchie here :lol
    SunTzu/Spardax: You'll get more satisfaction from making things yourself.Whether you're crafting or living,nothing is without risk.Why not risk it?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  7. SunTzu

SunTzu New Member

Thanks everyone. Now I just need to find what I need in order to make one.

8. George

Search bar is located on the top-right of the forum page.Hints and tips can be found in "JFcustom's foam files" thread.
    Looking forward to your work in progress