Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

davy

Hello guys im new here,
i start 4 month ago my first pepakura work with the Iron Man suit.
first my english is realy not the best :D

i add here some pictures what im doing, i have not so much time to work on it at this moment, becuase there are now some updates the next update comes end of january, have fun with this.
IMAG0203.jpg

there is a little bit more work for the legs but i have time :)

Greez

David

Last edited:
Re: New Iron Man Mark 6 from Germany

Thanks for the feedback guys !!!! i wish you all a happy new year 2012

Here is a small update from the boots i have put silicon over them , the orange silicon i from smooth on buts its to expensive to me and now i found a better in green quality is the same and its 10 euro cheaper. now i waiting for material for the shells.
IMG_5525.jpg

and here is a picture from handplates they are reday molded
IMG_5527.jpg

i have some problem to upload the pictures to dislplay them here *g

Last edited:

So here is the update from today i have make some work on the forearm.
IMAG0260f.jpg

Last edited:

left leg now is done , what do you thinkk about that , not about the chaos in my garage :D

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

Last edited:

wow that's amazing! Well, here i thought I'd be the only one from Germany making an Iron man suit.
Say, are you making molds of everything? And where do you get that green silicon from? Smooth-on is indeed a little bit expensive, especially with a tight budget.

wow that's amazing! Well, here i thought I'd be the only one from Germany making an Iron man suit.
Say, are you making molds of everything? And where do you get that green silicon from? Smooth-on is indeed a little bit expensive, especially with a tight budget.

I buy the green silicon from TFC Silikon Kautschuk Typ 2 Abformsilikon mittelhart 1:1 NV 2kg, EUR 54,90 --> Troll Factory Abformen Giessen Gestalten the quality is perfect and if i make second layer i give Thi-Vex II (smooth-on) in the silikon than i have a silicon paste. yes if parts are ready im making mold from this.

Im back from work and here is my new update from casted boots thx for watching :)
IMAG0288.jpg

So here are new update round pices for the elbow :

IMAG0294.jpg

Last edited:

So here it is i have said that i finished this month the right leg and i do it :D it was a little smal fight with the joints but it ends, i cant do this work perfect but i will do my best for it its not so easy to build it . I didnt spend time with my wife every day only with the suit but im happy that my wife gives me the time for this what i need. Left leg i changes later the joints than this part realy is done. Here are the pictures :

IMG_5547ok.jpg

IMG_5553ok.jpg

IMG_5551ok.jpg

IMG_5554ok.jpg

here a video of working joints :

thx robo3687 for the pepfiles !!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back