Iron Man Mark 31 - Piston Build

SOUTHPAW

So I guess I'd better start a thread on this one. I'm building the Mark 31, mainly because I haven't seen one yet, but also as it is a favourite of mine. This is the suit:
MK 31 PISTON.JPG
This suit uses the Mark 7, Mark 25 (Striker), and the Mark 33 (Silver Centurion). I'm using darkside501st's Mark 7 files, and MiddleFinger's Silver Centurion. I'm not sure what I'm going to use for the Striker, I'll figure it out. Anyway, I've built the helmet and the chest piece, and am currently making the back. Here's some pictures:

Helmet - Silver Centurion
Helmet 3.pngHelmet2.JPGHelmet.JPG

Silver Centurion helmet by MiddleFinger.

Chest - Mark 7/Silver Centurion
SAM_5284.JPGSAM_5288.JPG

Mark 7 chest by darkside501st, Silver Centurion Chest by MiddleFinger

I edited the unfolds to include only the top part of the Mark 7 and the lower part of the Silver Centurion, creating the Mark 31 chest piece. This same design is also used in the Mark 8.

YES! Go on mate - One more to add to therpf's Iron Legion!!! - were close me thinks
Subbed!
Great so far, very professional mash-up skills, i look forward to the rest.

As for Striker parts - i know SmookCMB has modelled it and has foam unfolds that he's selling - maybe hell give you a very cheap price for the few parts you need?
I know they'll be good quality as his models always are

I was always curious on how blue steel and the piston armors would look. Waiting to see the build (y)

Hello everyone. No this thread is not dead! Yay!

I have been fairly busy in the past weeks, so I haven't had much time for building. I did however procure myself some MK 25 files, so I now have all the files needed for the suit.

Updates will continue when I have more time to build :cool

Hello everyone. No this thread is not dead! Yay!

I have been fairly busy in the past weeks, so I haven't had much time for building. I did however procure myself some MK 25 files, so I now have all the files needed for the suit.

Updates will continue when I have more time to build :cool
glad to hear that, i am pumped to see this one come to life. build on brother.. :cool

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back