Iron Man Helmet

Scuba Bob

Here is a project I've been working on the past couple of weeks. I'll be molding it this weekend with silicone and producing a resin positive. My idea is to cast a solid helmet and then cut the faceplate out and rig the hinges. Also I am going to remove the back piece of the helmet and make it able to re-attach to the helmet when it's being worn.

DSC_2367.jpg

DSC_2368.jpg

DSC_2369.jpg

DSC_2370.jpg

It looks a little off to me. Im not exactly sure where yet. Have you thought of putting together a Pep model to use as a reference?

nice
, Im going to be downloading a pep as my first IM helmet ,
Is there a PDF straight to the helmet design or do you have to use 4shared

I'd definitely recommend making a pep file, so you can see how it's meant to look from every angle and get some high res reference pics :)
The left side of the face seems to be a bit lower than the right and the jaw is the wrong shape, but I can't articulate in what way

Great idea. cant wait to see how that works out.
I am new to all this and only came accross this site two days ago when looking for iron man outfit for my son. i have now decided to make my own. I will be watching with interest!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back