Iron Man Helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scuba Bob

Here is a project I've been working on the past couple of weeks. I'll be molding it this weekend with silicone and producing a resin positive. My idea is to cast a solid helmet and then cut the faceplate out and rig the hinges. Also I am going to remove the back piece of the helmet and make it able to re-attach to the helmet when it's being worn.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sgtski

It looks a little off to me. Im not exactly sure where yet. Have you thought of putting together a Pep model to use as a reference?

chrish3901

nice
, Im going to be downloading a pep as my first IM helmet ,
Is there a PDF straight to the helmet design or do you have to use 4shared

venator

I'd definitely recommend making a pep file, so you can see how it's meant to look from every angle and get some high res reference pics :)
The left side of the face seems to be a bit lower than the right and the jaw is the wrong shape, but I can't articulate in what way

Adman3752

Great idea. cant wait to see how that works out.
I am new to all this and only came accross this site two days ago when looking for iron man outfit for my son. i have now decided to make my own. I will be watching with interest!