Iron Man Foam Costume Supplies

Deadzoner

Okay friends, after several failed attempts and a good 3 or 4 hot glue gun burns, I've decided to move onto other projects. However, I have 2.5 rolls of EVA foam, as well as red and gold spray paint, primer, sealant glue, soldering gun, tape, knives and blades, glue gun with sticks...basically everything anyone would need to make a complete foam costume. Since I'm a new member, I can't sell anything on here yet, but I figured i'd reach out to see if anyone wants it. I live in the greater philadelphia area, so if you're close to that, I'm happy to drive it to you. Otherwise, PM me and we can talk about shipping. This is not spam, a joke, or a trick...I've just given up on the project and I have supplies for someone else. Maybe I'll come back and buy one from you guys at some point, but for now, this is all up for grabs. Ask away!

supplies also include 2 packages of cardstock, plastic bin and LEDs for arc reactor and eyes, velcro, buckles/strapping, epoxy glue, paint brushes...you get the idea.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back