Iron Man Deluxe Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

justinbauler

this thread will die out quick most likely. But I was wondering if anyone had some clear pictures of the upper plastic chest piece. Im wondering if it could be incorporated into a pep'd foam suit. sorry if this is a repost

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Samohtep

Are you talking about one of the printed jumpsuit halloween costumes? I don't know for sure, but those things are usually pretty shoddy. A friend who works at a party supply store was telling me that all of the plastic parts of the costumes usually come in warped from being jammed into boxes that are too small.

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The chest usually looks somewhat decent in the pics I've seen. However, you'd be paying near $200 just to get the upper chest :/ I think you could find a custom one around here for the same price.

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you're going to be doing the rest of the suit in foam, you'd be better off doing the chest as well

EyeofSauron

Master Member
that chest really looks horrible. and for the money this costs, you can probably do the whole costume in foam