IRON MAN AVENGER AGE OF ULTRON MARK 45 LIFE SIZE STATUE

Buy now for 4000.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys ,

We have been taking orders on this Life size MARK 45 statue ready for display on our FB page . And we have this " READY TO SHIP" Fresh out from the oven . Client placed order on our Christmas sales , while we offered only 5 of this MARK 45 life size statue in special sales price . And due to client lacked of payment.. so u will still enjoy the offer price of 4000 USD + shipping for this statue. Normal price is 4500 USD.

*This statue stands around 6' 4 - 5" , Iron man accurate height and perfect proportion.
* Highly detailed and movie accurate .
*Full statue made of High Quality Resin/ Fiberglass , painted with high quality 2K automotive paint .
*Eyes , chest , palms lights up , powered by AC adapter plug into wall power socket . With an on off switch at the back of the statue .

Kindly PM us to get accurate shipping quote . Feel free to post comments if u have any question . We also accept payment plan .

PM if u need more pics or videos .

Our loss is your gain . Dont miss this READY TO SHIP with no wait and Special price .

_H026658.jpg

_H026657.jpg

_H026655.jpg

[
_H026660.jpg

_H026668.jpg

_H026630.jpg

_H026629_1.jpg

_H026609A.jpg

unchainedheart

my God this the real Iron-Man!!!Are these files available?Thank you masked rider for this beautiful piece of art,i'm speechless.And thank you blastmaster for these fantastic pictures,i think i would put it next to my bed, just kidding but damn this is better than in the movie.

Last edited:

Heath Claiborne

Is the one that is posted here the actual one that Blastmaster bought? So you received it in only 11 days or less? That’s refreshing to get a life size figure so promptly. I tried messaging Masked Rider about one both here and on Facebook but no response yet. It’s amazing work!

Prop Store