Iron Man 3

Anyone think Namor will make an appearance?
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2866/11265l.jpg
Fury's map in the Avengers could be a clue. I still think Extremis is a possibility for this film with the Mandarin, which would be epic.

Here's a report from the Latino Review:

Quote:
I happened to have been in Wilmington recently visiting the movie that was in production on those Screen Gems stages directly before ‘Iron Man 3.’ They were in the middle of constructing a large underwater tank and what looked like the interior of a jet fuselage (though it could also be some fancy windows in an underwater structure, it was just a skeleton when I peeped it).
http://latino-review.com/2012/05/23/...-starts-today/

Anyone think Namor will make an appearance?
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2866/11265l.jpg
Fury's map in the Avengers could be a clue. I still think Extremis is a possibility for this film with the Mandarin, which would be epic.

Here's a report from the Latino Review:

Quote:
I happened to have been in Wilmington recently visiting the movie that was in production on those Screen Gems stages directly before ‘Iron Man 3.’ They were in the middle of constructing a large underwater tank and what looked like the interior of a jet fuselage (though it could also be some fancy windows in an underwater structure, it was just a skeleton when I peeped it).
http://latino-review.com/2012/05/23/...-starts-today/
Universal has the rights to Namor, but they may be willing to let it revert back to Marvel in exchange for distribution rights.

well, it seems we have our final characters for iron man 3: (and also a theoretical story)

- Ben Kingsley IS playing The Mandarin. However, Kingsley’s Mandarin is a background mastermind, while Guy Pearce’s scientist character, Aldrich Killian, is the more direct threat.
- Pearce’s character will invent the Extremis nanotechnology, and use it to transform multiple people into (literal) killing machines.
- Minor villains Firepower (played by Ashley Hamilton) and Coldblood-7 (played by James Badge Dale) will not be the same as their obscure comic book counterparts, but will rather be generic cyborg types created by Killian’s Extremis technology.
- Actor William Sadler (Die Hard 2) is in the cast of Iron Man 3 for someyet-to-be-revealed role.

The film’s security had things pretty well barricaded up so it was impossible to get any photos of the filming inside. Those that did get a glimpse inside reported seeing extras dressed in military uniforms and suits. The extras in suits were described as looking like Secret Service men.

While talking to some Wilmington locals, we had one source involved with the production tell us that Mandarin was definitely the villain. He said Mandarin had a set of twins that did most of his dirty work for him. Another source who had visited EUE/Screen Gems Studios told us that the sets they were building included Chinese storefronts.

Probably, the biggest piece of information we learned, which we reported earlier is that part of the story for Iron Man 3 will be set in Miami, Florida. A source close to the production revealed that he had seen vehicles emblazoned with logos for the city of Miami and Miami Police Department being unloaded on one of the sets.

so, over all, extremis armor, mandarin set up for iron man 4, killian using the extremis technology to "build" the two villains firepower and coldblood, and he is acting as the "Face" of the mandarin

What no one is going ape over this news?
I was a bit shocked when I headed over here and expected to see people arleady making the suit convertions...
ironp_article.jpg
Eyewitness photos are emerging of filming in the streets of Wilmington, North Carolina of the upcoming third "Iron Man" feature. Confusion reigns over how the film's potential villains are going to interact.

Though previously denied as being the Mandarin, new indications at Latino Review seem to be that Ben Kingsley's character is indeed playing the criminal mastermind from the comics. However he's a secondary villain - a 'silent partner' behind the events taking place. Instead it's Guy Pearce's Aldrich Killian who is using Mandarin's resources and the extremis nanotechnology to create an army of "multiple super-powered individuals".

James Badge Dale and Ashley Hamilton have already been cast as Coldblood-7 and Firepower respectively, thus it seems likely they will be two members of that army.

Adding to the confusion is photos from the set showing the design of ANOTHER villain's costume - one that's either The Iron Patriot or Detroit Steel.

Turns out Badge Dale's character is the one donning this particular outfit in the film, meaning the Coldblood character is being merged with another villain's design. More as further details emerge.

What no one is going ape over this news?
I was a bit shocked when I headed over here and expected to see people arleady making the suit convertions...
ironp_article.jpg
Eyewitness photos are emerging of filming in the streets of Wilmington, North Carolina of the upcoming third "Iron Man" feature. Confusion reigns over how the film's potential villains are going to interact.

Though previously denied as being the Mandarin, new indications at Latino Review seem to be that Ben Kingsley's character is indeed playing the criminal mastermind from the comics. However he's a secondary villain - a 'silent partner' behind the events taking place. Instead it's Guy Pearce's Aldrich Killian who is using Mandarin's resources and the extremis nanotechnology to create an army of "multiple super-powered individuals".

James Badge Dale and Ashley Hamilton have already been cast as Coldblood-7 and Firepower respectively, thus it seems likely they will be two members of that army.

Adding to the confusion is photos from the set showing the design of ANOTHER villain's costume - one that's either The Iron Patriot or Detroit Steel.

Turns out Badge Dale's character is the one donning this particular outfit in the film, meaning the Coldblood character is being merged with another villain's design. More as further details emerge.

Did you even read through the thread?

theres nothing anyone can work off here, no details for building. also we dont know what role this has to play, so theres no point in making it yet

life size suitcase armor that's cool! is it me or is tony back in his old mansion?

1 strange thing, i can see the mark 2 armor but isn't that one transformed into the warmachine suit?

and i think iron patriot is a suit on it's own cause all the suits are there!

life size suitcase armor that's cool! is it me or is tony back in his old mansion?

1 strange thing, i can see the mark 2 armor but isn't that one transformed into the warmachine suit?

and i think iron patriot is a suit on it's own cause all the suits are there!

Yeah see I was thinking the same thing did they rebuild Mark II because Roadie steals that one in IM2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back