Iron Man 2050, first project

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by joedc27, Feb 14, 2012.

1. joedc27

joedc27 Member

2. Loogie

Loogie New Member

Pretty neat idea.... I would say try it in foam its easier to work with and not as much sanding which is the killer..... :thumbsup Good luck

3. joedc27

joedc27 Member

Well, I want it to be very detailed and look realistic. You get more detail out of the paper/ resin /bondo method. I'm evem thinking of putting all the accent lights too, which prob would be to much weight for the foam.

4. joedc27

joedc27 Member

Hey gus, does any one know what size shoe the pep files of the MK III usualy fit? I got canoes for feet and after test fitting the peices I've done I'm not sure they're gonna fit.

5. joedc27

joedc27 Member

6. Joe Pep

Joe Pep Active Member

when you are done, will you be sharing the pep files with everyone?

7. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

Very cool. Glad to see something other than the movie armors. Reminds me a bit of the Iron Man 2020 armor from the Machine Man comics and then the IM 2020 trade paperback.

8. joedc27

joedc27 Member

Thanks, If all goes well with this one I'm going to try and to other obscure comic armors.

I'm using just the basic MK III armor files. I wish I knwew how to make my own pep files,it would have made doing this armor alot easier. I've been reading up on how to do it.So if I ever create the files I will definetly put them up.

9. Joe Pep

Joe Pep Active Member

I love it when people do other than the movie builds. I am still waiting to see someone do a classic comic one. I can't wait to see what you do with the helmet. Will it bee a spin-off of the movies or closer to the comics?

10. joedc27

joedc27 Member

Well the mask is going to be mod to look like the one in my pics,wich is pretty much a combo of the movie and the comic. I especially love the the mask that I'm trying to do has the "horns" which I all ways thought looked cool. If this turns out the way I want it to,I plan on trying to od another suit to look like the ''SilverCenturion'' Armor.

11. Joe Pep

Joe Pep Active Member

I think that is probably what got me the most was the mask. I am a fan of the SilverCenturion armour. To be honest, anything from the comics, but first is the SilverCenturion. I wish you luck with this build and look forward to seeing your work. awesome job!!!!!!