Iron man 2

Here you go guys, in anticipation of the upcoming JY run, I give you my interpretation of the "Ex-Wife" missile plans. Thanks to Bear and Kerner for the Hammer logo. :thumbsup

Ex-Wife BluePrints.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for some MAJOR HELP<<<<<<<<<

I am getting ready to do some Iron Man 2 props and wanted to include some of Howard Stark's items from his trunk that was given to Tony by Nick Fury. The Blu Ray disc has incredible extras on it. It is probably one of my favorite extra discs to explore; files and write ups on characters and movies. There is information from Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man 2, even some on Thor.

There is a section called Howard Stark's Lock Box. Inside are 2 family photos, newspaper article on Vanko (front and back), the Arctic photo, 5 Arc Reactor schematics, Map of cosmos and mainly many pages from Howard Starks notebook. If some one could post screen captures from this that would be awesome. I want to try and replicate them and I would make them available here. These would make excellent additions to any prop collections.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
DBCooper

The screen captures from the BluRay would help immensely. These are the shots I would need:

DSC_0577 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

DSC_0578 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I think I have found where they got their text from. If you can post or send me the screen grabs from Howard Starks vault, I will clean them up and post them here.

Thank you,
DBCooper

The screen captures from the BluRay would help immensely. These are the shots I would need:

[url]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7292/11279484883_3161f751c8_b.jpg[/url]
DSC_0577 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

[url]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5537/11279486883_23e4c0bf94_b.jpg[/url]
DSC_0578 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I think I have found where they got their text from. If you can post or send me the screen grabs from Howard Starks vault, I will clean them up and post them here.

Thank you,
DBCooper

I can get those up later tonight at the earliest, I'm a bit busy at the moment.

With regards to the Howard Stark Box items, were you able to get any of the notebook pages from the BluRay? There are a couple family photos as well I believe.

Thanks for any help you can give. I really appreciate it.

Best,
DBCooper

I can get those up later tonight at the earliest, I'm a bit busy at the moment.

With regards to the Howard Stark Box items, were you able to get any of the notebook pages from the BluRay? There are a couple family photos as well I believe.

Thanks for any help you can give. I really appreciate it.

Best,
DBCooper

Sorry I can't seem to find my Iron Man 2 disc, I'm still looking around for it right now.

Edit: Found it, so it was just the notebook pages and family photos that you wanted?

Last edited:
My attempts at taking screenshots on my computer are resulting in plain black images, most likely copy protection on the Blu-Ray disc. Anybody have any tips on taking Blu-Ray screenshots on a Windows machine?

Just use the PRTSC key to take a capture of your screen and then paste it into your picture software. As you long as you don't have a printer hooked up, that key takes a screenshot of your screen.

Just use the PRTSC key to take a capture of your screen and then paste it into your picture software. As you long as you don't have a printer hooked up, that key takes a screenshot of your screen.

That's the method I used that produced a black screen in place of the Blu-Ray footage.

Edit: I tried the LightShot app that Bear suggested and I'm getting the same result, I'm guessing its copy protection doing its work here.

Last edited:
AgentOfShield - Thank you so much for your efforts. I truly appreciate them.

I found three sreen grabs online, from ComicMovie.com or something like that. One is the Gamma Chair drawing and the other two are on the Hyper Cube. Here is one of the pages cleaned up. I haven't printed it so I'm not sure how it will look. I am thinking it would need to be retraced and then scanned to be resized properly.

Hypercube Right by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Not too bad. It just would be nice to get the rest of the book pages. Most of the text is right out of Wiki. We could do some other fillers and I think it would turn out nice. Just need to get the correct notebook from Barnes and Noble.

Best,
DBCooper

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back