Iron Man 2 Transparent Phone

Gasparddm

Hello! Does anybody know where I could buy a exact replication of the Transparent phone tony stark uses is Iron Man 2? I know I've seen one on ebay, but I don't remember the name of the seller. Could somebody help me? Thanks!

Thanks for the answers! I tried contacting both sellers, but one doesn't have the phone for sale anymore, and the other doesn't answer. What should I do? Does anybody know the name of the seller that was selling the Phone on ebay? Thanks!

Last edited:
..ok, guess I have to read that TOS a little closer. I didn't see why that would be a problem, just trying to help somebody out.

anyways, go on ebay and search for "Tony Stark Transparent Handheld" should bring you back with what you're looking for. Hope *that* is allowed.

*Forum Rules*
"Please refrain from the discussion of live or pending auctions. Auctions for items of interest to the board should be discussed AFTER the auction has closed. In the event where you suspect an auction item (or seller) is fraudulent, posting is permitted as a warning to other members. Members can post their own auctions in The Junkyard"
the RPF - FAQ

You may be potentially hurting another member who may be bidding on an item the particular item that you are bringing attention to.

..ok, guess I have to read that TOS a little closer. I didn't see why that would be a problem, just trying to help somebody out.

anyways, go on ebay and search for "Tony Stark Transparent Handheld" should bring you back with what you're looking for. Hope *that* is allowed.

Fair enough. Thanks for the heads up.

*Forum Rules*
"Please refrain from the discussion of live or pending auctions. Auctions for items of interest to the board should be discussed AFTER the auction has closed. In the event where you suspect an auction item (or seller) is fraudulent, posting is permitted as a warning to other members. Members can post their own auctions in The Junkyard"
the RPF - FAQ

You may be potentially hurting another member who may be bidding on an item the particular item that you are bringing attention to.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back