Iron Man 2: Arc Reactor Blueprints

Cri7e

Custom Arc Reactor blueprint thread.

The final file looks like this:

Iron Man Arc Reactor Blueprint Official Release Thumbnail.jpg

Original 1st Post:

Hey everybody,

Im currently working on my Mk 40 project and as a little side project I am working on the Arc Reactor Blueprints in CAD because I cannot find high resolution pictures of these blueprints.
The only person I found in the RPF who actually had made replicas of these is not making the files available nor selling it, so Im trying to make them myself.

Here is the progress so far:

tumblr_mb0mgkLp591qitfmuo1_500.png Bild 1.2.jpg

I was wondering if anyone knows what the text on the blueprint actually says, I cannot read it due to the low quality. Does somebody have some higher rez files?

Last edited:
Here is the progress of the day,

Arc Reactor Progress.jpg

I am very happy with how it is turning out. I found some reference of the blueprint on the internet!

It was included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Avengers Box. Im pretty sure some people on the forum got one of these, so if you have one or know somebody who got one please let me know, I need some high res pics or scans for reference.

I also made myself a STARK mug today, that should be here in a few days, Im very excited! :)

I dont have too much updates to show from the blueprints, and Im also waiting for bobatrek to send me some high quality pictures so I can complete the projekt.

But look at what came in the mail today:

Stark Mug.jpg

Yeah my very own Stark mug, and boy you wont believe how much better the coffee tastes! :D

Also I bought this little Hulk Buster, its from Disney Infinity, really cheap and looks decent imo!

..... yeah I might be obsessed with Iron Man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Easter everybody,

im nearing completion on the Blueprint Project, and I am very happy with how it turnes out! I only have to adjust some minor things and add the Stark Logo onto the layout.

Im still thinking about wether to share the files or not. I think it depends if people are even interested or not.

Arc Reactor Progress 2.jpg

I like this project : it's all I like on TheRPF, a personnal, passionate and original idea for people who love détails!
And if you share it, I think it's good spirit cause it's big work.
Regards.

I like this project : it's all I like on TheRPF, a personnal, passionate and original idea for people who love détails!
And if you share it, I think it's good spirit cause it's big work.
Regards.

Thanks dude, messages like this really keep me motivated! :)
I still have to figure out how to make it look like an actual blueprint and then I might share some PDFs in A4, A3 and A2 Format!

Daniel Nelms maybe you will have a chance to print your own soon! ;)
KramStaar yes I saw your thread and was very inspired by your work! Unfortunately you didnt share the files so making my own was the only option to get my own copy! :D stay tuned to see how mine turned out! :) what size did you print out your blueprints? A2 (420x594mm) or A1 (594x841mm)?

Last edited by a moderator:
The blueprint project is almost at an end and looks fantastic, in my opinion!

I only have to do some minor clean up work and then print it out in a big format.

If you want to make your own copy of these you might be lucky to get a PDF file! ;) Just contact me if you are interested.

Arc Reactor Progress 3.jpg

KramStaar yes I saw your thread and was very inspired by your work! Unfortunately you didnt share the files so making my own was the only option to get my own copy! :D stay tuned to see how mine turned out! :) what size did you print out your blueprints? A2 (420x594mm) or A1 (594x841mm)?

A few things that are a tiny bit off but overall looking great. The biggest thing is that you need to change your Stark Industries logo to the old one (you've used the modern version).

Unfortunately I won't share the files because I have learned through bitter experience (both through fan boards such as the RPF and also with official work I have done for the studios) that there will always be some servile scum who will rip off other people's work and flog it to some unsuspecting people via eBay.

In addition to that, the blueprints I made were an exclusive that were included in with Marsattack's impeccable MK2 arc reactor - so they could't be shared anyway.

Good luck..

Regards
MARK

A few things that are a tiny bit off but overall looking great. The biggest thing is that you need to change your Stark Industries logo to the old one (you've used the modern version).

Unfortunately I won't share the files because I have learned through bitter experience (both through fan boards such as the RPF and also with official work I have done for the studios) that there will always be some servile scum who will rip off other people's work and flog it to some unsuspecting people via eBay.

In addition to that, the blueprints I made were an exclusive that were included in with Marsattack's impeccable MK2 arc reactor - so they could't be shared anyway.

Good luck..

Regards
MARK

Yes, I do realize that! My drawing is based on a good picture of the Russian version of the blueprint and I already noticed, that there are some minor differences!

Having said that, I gotta admit, that I often really dont care, if something I replicate is 100% accurate or not. I usually like to add my own touches.

Regarding the old Stark Logo and the general fonts, maybe you can share some information about the fonts you used via PM. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Flo

The blueprint project is almost at an end and looks fantastic, in my opinion!

I only have to do some minor clean up work and then print it out in a big format.

If you want to make your own copy of these you might be lucky to get a PDF file! ;) Just contact me if you are interested.

I'm not sure my wife accept I put it on our bed room wall but I can try :)

looks awesome! id love to get one of these myself haha, i wish i saw this thread earlier so i couldve helped find some on the reference images.

looks awesome! id love to get one of these myself haha, i wish i saw this thread earlier so i couldve helped find some on the reference images.

Im still working on some minor tweaking but should make the files available sooner or later!

Maybe you or somebody else can help me identify the font of the old Stark Logo that is on this blueprint, would love to have the old Logo instead of the new one! :p

Also does anyone know a good font for the hand written parts of the blueprint? Anything that comes fairly close?

Im still working on some minor tweaking but should make the files available sooner or later!

Maybe you or somebody else can help me identify the font of the old Stark Logo that is on this blueprint, would love to have the old Logo instead of the new one! :p

Also does anyone know a good font for the hand written parts of the blueprint? Anything that comes fairly close?

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=50402 hopefully this thread helps? it seems many people use Stroked Gill Sans Bolded and Italisized for a base font for the logo but its not perfect

Okay guys here is the progress of the day!

Stark Logo Old.jpg

I worked on the old Stark Logo and for me its close enough to the original! I can motivate myself to do a lot of things, searching for fonts on the internet is not one of them, so im gonna leave it as is!
Im also not gonna change the written text to a font that looks more handwritten, it just doesnt look good imo if its not really handwritten and just a font.

Im most probably gonna release only one version, a poster version 600x900mm, which I think is the original size anyways.

Also Im thinking about asking for a small donation if you want the file, as a little funding for future projects (Im still a student and am doing this in my free time). Let me know what you think.

Stay tuned for more updates. Flo

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back