Interest Iron Eagle - Eagles Flying Club Jacket Patch

Hey, just wanted to update on my purchase of this FREAKIN AMAZING PATCH.
My brother is a HUGE Iron Eagle fan. For Christmas, I ordered this beauty and attached it to a sweet flight jacket we found on Amazon. He had no idea this even existed. And when he opened it yesterday, he was shocked and so excited! 1000% worth it!
I wanted to say Thank You for getting these made, it made for a very memorable Christmas for sure!

Your jacket looks great. I was looking at screenshots and watched the movie again. It's difficult to tell if the jackets are dark navy blue or black. Did you also add a nametag patch like Milo, Matt, Reggie, and Tony had?

I dunno....it looks black to me, so I went with black. One day I'd like to get a name patch made though

Oh....I still have a few patches left if anyone needs/wants one.

OK kids of the 80s.....I've been wanting to do this jacket forever, and my friend who is a graphic artist finally had some time to do the artwork, and now I want to do a run of these because well....I don't need 10 of them.

The patches will be screen printed just like the originals, 10" diameter and will be the perfect compliment to your not quite Top Gun collection.

Patches will be $30 plus shipping..which I'm guessing will be about $10

So whatcha say? Wanna help me rescue my dad from an unknown middle eastern country ( come on...we knew it was Libya)?

View attachment 993832
I would love to buy a patch also!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back