Interest Iron Eagle - Eagles Flying Club Jacket Patch

Droidboy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK kids of the 80s.....I've been wanting to do this jacket forever, and my friend who is a graphic artist finally had some time to do the artwork, and now I want to do a run of these because well....I don't need 10 of them.

The patches will be screen printed just like the originals, 10" diameter and will be the perfect compliment to your not quite Top Gun collection.

Patches will be $30 plus shipping..which I'm guessing will be about $10

So whatcha say? Wanna help me rescue my dad from an unknown middle eastern country ( come on...we knew it was Libya)?

The-Eagles-Club-Patch.jpg

Thanks for posting this..I've always wondered about this patch and have constantly looked for one! I'm definitely interested, depending on final image, as Iron Eagle is one of my all time fav movies!!

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about this project!

Thanks for posting this..I've always wondered about this patch and have constantly looked for one! I'm definitely interested, depending on final image, as Iron Eagle is one of my all time fav movies!!

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about this project!

I'm having my graphic artist put watermarks on the image, and then I'll upload it.

It does look good but I'm not sure about the colors used and also the clouds in the design..they seem slightly different to the original look?

OK kids of the 80s.....I've been wanting to do this jacket forever, and my friend who is a graphic artist finally had some time to do the artwork, and now I want to do a run of these because well....I don't need 10 of them.

The patches will be screen printed just like the originals, 10" diameter and will be the perfect compliment to your not quite Top Gun collection.

So whatcha say? Wanna help me rescue my dad from an unknown middle eastern country ( come on...we knew it was Libya)?

I'm very interested in a patch like this. Is it too late to order a couple?

This patch is awesome!

jacket.jpg

Droidboy's design is much more accurate to the movie than the 80s Tees one... he did such a great job. Here are some other screengrabs for reference:

EaglesLogo.jpg

EaglesPatch1.jpg

View attachment 993832
Are patches still available? Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back