Irish Preds

TuaCathach

Any of the Irish fan base here based in dublin.. ones with complete suits or skins... the reason i ask is i would like to have a look at it if possible, for inspirational purposes

Hi Tuath, think the only other Dub preds are myself, I'm waiting for my complete animatronic wolf suit but the U.S Postal Service claim they know nothing about it. There's Karl (kwalsh000) think he's just got 2 pred heads and lesportycoq (friend of mine who joined after I showed him this site) but he's no pred items just likes the movies etc. Sorry bro

Yup, just the two pred masks thats it, no suit. Deraks suit is top quality tho, so if you get a chance..take it...and run away with it :)

Its a DB P1 I got from Seahunter a while ago (he also did the paintjob aswell, top quality work) but I dont think he is doing any items for a while.

Ah the dreads are bambooies finest. Im no expert but they are some sort of foam? You going to make your own? Sweet..ill let the others chime in but latex would be heavy and pricey. If you want quick dreads backer rod (think can be gotten in the uk, theres a link in one of the supplies area i think)

have the letex here to give them ago... i don't mind the weight of them.. i'm use to carrying around my head which is massive and heavy anyway .. lol as for the backer rods.. no offence to anyone who is using them they look **** and i'd rather have a bald pred than use them things..

tauth, backer rod only looks bad if the right preporations are not made. like kit hunter uses them and they look good. a lot of people i have seen do not take the time to make them look good and then they look terrible. still they dont look as good as bambooies though..

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back