iPhone Grail Diary

KramStaar

Sr Member
I was looking for a cover for my phone and I found the "Book Book" - a leather cover made by TwelveSouth.

I thought it looked like a really cool (small) Grail Diary so I began to wonder what items (from the original Grail Diary) a modern Day Indiana Jones might carry - but on a modern form. Given that the french 100 Franc note is a feature of the original Diary I decided a modern version would actually be a credit card that was based on the antique note.

I created the artwork and *** made up the card for me:

iPhone_Diary001.jpg

iPhone_Diary002.jpg

iPhone_Diary003.jpg

Regards

MARK

Last edited:
Re: iPhone Grail Diary and Credit Card

What a great idea! It does look like it needs a little bit of weathering, though... :lol

Very cool! It's too bad the red pull wasn't a blue color, like the LARY ticket insert. ;)

I can't believe it, just 2 DAYS AGO I was thinking of this very same idea (sans the credit card) for my iPhone! Awesome!

I can't believe it, just 2 DAYS AGO I was thinking of this very same idea (sans the credit card) for my iPhone! Awesome!

Cheers fella's --

Mate, I guess since you're Indy's Brother it stands to reason you'd think in this way!

Regards and best

MARK

I was looking for a cover for my phone and I found the "Book Book" - a leather cover made by TwelveSouth.

I thought it looked like a really cool (small) Grail Diary so I began to wonder what items (from the original Grail Diary) a modern Day Indiana Jones might carry - but on a modern form. Given that the french 100 Franc note is a feature of the original Diary I decided a modern version would actually be a credit card that was based on the antique note.

I created the artwork and Peter Morenz of Advantage Films made up the card for me:

iPhone_Diary001.jpg

iPhone_Diary002.jpg

iPhone_Diary003.jpg

This is really just screwing around but anyone wanting their own custom cards (Jason Bourne, James Bond etc.) shouldn't hesitate contact him - http://www.therpf.com/members/propdoc/

Regards

MARK

This is not aged leather but beautifull vinyl ... I have one ...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back