Invisible predator morhPing

deluted22

I have been doing some research and development on some new materials available. heres pics of the first then second casting. they are a nightmare to make comments and sugestions welcome. i was hoping to make a pred that would be half painted and half clear like when he is transitioning.
as you can see one is a little clearer than the other also their are lesser low spots. iam pretty excited to get a good one done.

ppppdo.jpg.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
pppppe.jpg.png

ppph.jpg.png

87875662.jpg.png

downsized0929101330a.jpg.png

wow those where some quick responses glad to see iam not the only one that likes it. the dreads are on it already they are so clear they are invisible :}

I used something called waterclear resin a few times, sadly it went off pretty quick ( think the tin had a air leak ) i did wonder at the time about doing a bio with it, but not having a bio mould i forgot about it hehe.

a mask would look awesome given a good enough paint up.

Awesome ...how do ya like working with those aqua resins? a pain in a slush cast due the cure time. Im trying one on a bio soon

I think you have just created the prop/model OF THE YEAR. I cant wait to see how this turns out. Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

I think I just cried a little.

yea this resin is highly tempermental i have tried rotating it at differant speeds. very touchy stuff and yoou guys are right it sets up super fast. iam gonna keep trying until i get their. thanx for the support,

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back