Invincible on Amazon Prime

rocketeer25

Sr Member
Is anyone else watching Invincible on Amazon? I hadn't really heard much about it and stumbled upon it on accident. They've released the first 3 episodes, and new episodes come out Fridays. I've never read the comics so the story was new to me and I'm not sure how it might deviate from the source material. I'm really enjoying the plot, the animation, and the voice acting. Everything seems very well done. If you've heard rumors about graphic violence, the rumors are certainly true.

I'm curious if anyone else has watched it and what you think of it so far?

I’m watching and really enjoying it. I had causally read the comics and thought how PG the show was compared to the comic...until the end of the episode lol

I just watched this last night. Was a good deal of fun, was surprised. This type of thing is so much better as animation than live action. Will check out the comic.

“When in doubt, throw them into space.”

I really liked it. I’m a big animation fan, and I really like the style of this. It reminds me a bit of cartoons I enjoyed as a kid.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back