Invade!

celtic0130

Hi~
Me together with Sir Raiyuri_Works and the others
are gonna be making a Predator Invasion this coming July Toycon..
So what do you guys can suggest me to make it cool and exciting invasion?..
We want to represent the lair here in our country so you know..
Thanks..

-Mark

Oh man wish I'm there to represent, I know it's gonna be cool specially with you guys around. By the way are you all going with your costumes?

Booth and banner.

ive done my own shirts a few years for dragoncon. I have the lair shirts but I make a DragonCon specific shirt for the people with me as handlers. It says hunting party 2011 and has a pred on it somehow somewhere and then it says thehunterslair on it some where.

I also then just have a dragoncon shirt made also but we take a huge group each year so we try and supply everyone.

ive done my own shirts a few years for dragoncon. I have the lair shirts but I make a DragonCon specific shirt for the people with me as handlers. It says hunting party 2011 and has a pred on it somehow somewhere and then it says thehunterslair on it some where.

I also then just have a dragoncon shirt made also but we take a huge group each year so we try and supply everyone.
Can you share a front and a backview picture of your shirt sir? thanks ;)

Guys can we make a banner like this one for our country?
217006_1989112445914_1186435877_32391274_6637980_n.jpg

or we should design and make our own banner?
the_hunters_lair_1.jpg

wolf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Headdragon, I always thougnt having an official Lair shirt with the word ' Staff ' added would be great for support persons, specially when having to break through an eager crowd to take pictures or make adjustments to a suit.

Just curious, as the Lair powers that be, ever thought about registering " The Hunters Lair " with ICANN or seeing if it qualifies for standard copyright protection?
~Estelle

Oh man wish I'm there to represent, I know it's gonna be cool specially with you guys around. By the way are you all going with your costumes?

Booth and banner. :unsure:

Hi po! I was confused po with you and dsaint1965.. LOL.. He added me up on facebook and i thought it was you lol... Yes po I think mga 6+ predators for toycon... Cant remember if you already added me on facebook po.. mao0130@yahoo.com ... B)

Guys can we make a banner like this one for our country?

or we should design and make our own banner?

Every region/Country on earth that was a large amount of Lair members should have their own lair Banner to represent at cons, and events!!

I Am sure that Andrew and the other root admin would not have a problem with this, i mean after all you are representing The Hunters Lair and all of us when you carry that banner, or shirt...

IMHO you guys having your own banner representing the Lair is great Publicity for us all...

~Lou~

Torredator-
Thank you very much Lou! :unsure:
I already designed a banner for us here in our country..
and here's what it looks like..
thehunterslairfinal.th.jpg.png

Thank you very much again for the great inspiration you guys here on the lair..
and of course the hunters lair we love it so much.. Now there is no stopping and no coming back lol..
TOYCON!!! BE PREPARED!!! YEAH!!!

~Mark

67.gif

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back