Introduction Of Myself :'mma And Predator Entrance

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

seiller14

Hey guys, i am new to the lair and properly want to say hey to all the members. I go on the site daily and respect all of you who put in the effort to make the costume and make things for other members. I am in the middle of my own build and very excited to get it good with trial and errors and a lot of search o. The turtorials. Oh my name chris by thr way. So i figured I would ask the members for ideas or what they think of my idea. I train and fight MMA here in canada. I have been a huge predator fan since I was a child and feel it like an alter ego. So I was planning a new entrance for my next fight. I was going to wear yhe predator mask I recently bought and come out to tech n9ne: am i a psycho song .... And when i do ill def post the video. If you have any other sugestions to songs feel free to let me know or ideas , would love to hear from you guys. Thanks , later

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.