Done / Completed Done

Great! If you'd like to join, you can pick from the Basic model or the Elite model. Both are made with Aluminum and brass.

Basic Model:

Elite Model:

Ordered what should be the Final prototypes! Can't wait to approve them and get them installed!
20230322_170830.jpg

Got my MoM back!

Join the interlocking/ Interchangeable Crystal Chamber run!

Basic Model:

Elite Model:
20230328_132920.jpg
20230328_133949.jpg
20230328_133047.jpg

Installed Demo Test!

Proof of Concept.

Interlocking/Interchangeable Crystal Chamber Run for the 7CHAMBERS MoM Hero! Join the run!

Hi, it has a hair over 1 inch I.D. Sanding will be needed hilt to hilt. Since all hilts vary. I've never had the MK1 so I don't know for sure..

Hi Yes they are. Depending on the hilt, they may need some sanding to make a tight fit.

Attachments

• GridArt_20230414_013139698.jpg
    GridArt_20230414_013139698.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 54
Hi! Very interested if this is still available. Could you please send a link on where to purchase if they are still available? :)

Hi! Very interested if this is still available. Could you please send a link on where to purchase if they are still available? :)
Hi, it depends.. Due to the discovery of tolerance issues in the inner dimensions of the 7CHAMBERS MoM hilts, each hilt does not have the same measurements. That being said, if you want just the chamber, I reccomend at least having a sander belt so you can sand it to fit your hilt. Or you can send me your grenade and I can sand it to fit.

The point of the interlocking capability is cool. But if the sizing isn't quite right, the grenade will display slightly slanted..

Hi, it depends.. Due to the discovery of tolerance issues in the inner dimensions of the 7CHAMBERS MoM hilts, each hilt does not have the same measurements. That being said, if you want just the chamber, I reccomend at least having a sander belt so you can sand it to fit your hilt. Or you can send me your grenade and I can sand it to fit.

The point of the interlocking capability is cool. But if the sizing isn't quite right, the grenade will display slightly slanted..
I have a belt sander and won't mind sanding it down if needed. Thank you for the heads up!

I have a belt sander and won't mind sanding it down if needed. Thank you for the heads up!
Nice, I used to have a listing at my etsy shop but I took it down. If your ok we can do paypal goods and services? It is $199 shipped in Additional $30 if international unfortunately.

I will need lead time of 3-4 weeks.

This is in aluminum shaft with aluminum base, 5 grub screws, 1 allen key, 2 brass crystal bezels, 2 brass wire channels and 2 shtok style pcb holders.

Onlymystyle312@gmail.com is my paypal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back