Interest INT: Active project: 1:1 accurate MAUSER REPLICA is READY!!!

Ya @scottjua for sure [emoji106] I believe the promotional pic of him pointing it at his head as well as in the film where he’s actually firing it on Vader. Both of those are live fire c96’s as well no?

Yes, they're the same. But he also uses Luke's in the vader shooting scene. They used both Live fires. I believe they could only hold 1-2 rounds each, so they swapped them out. There's a behind the scened footage clip that shows them changing them out while he's firing.

Last edited by a moderator:
is the idea to go for a complete blaster kit with scope, flash hider, pre-drilled holes ... Or only the Mauser?

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

This project has taken over my dreams! I would be in for an aluminum gun in the lower half of the speculated range.

The behind the scenes ESB footage shows MGC pfc replicas firing as they're being swapped out. However, the footage used in the final film may or may not have been the live fire blaster, due to the muzzle flash. But considering how similar the Official scene vs. the BTS scene is and the over use of MGCs in the BTS footage, it's tough to say for sure that they swapped out for a real mauser all the sudden for the final shot. Plus if I remember right it's suggested that that scene was filmed in the US as well, so I still have my doubts about that muzzle-flash in that particular ESB Cloud City scene...not to be confused with the confirmed, real muzzle-flash in ANH..after a somewhat heated debate proving me very wrong about the ANH flash. haha ;)

-Carson

Yes, they're the same. But he also uses Luke's in the vader shooting scene. They used both Live fires. I believe they could only hold 1-2 rounds each, so they swapped them out. There's a behind the scened footage clip that shows them changing them out while he's firing.

So guys, this is going forward... and in production

img_8843_zpsisbv7a2i-jpg.jpg

You dagummed right, it is!

I've been following along, myself. Exciting shish!

I just wish I hadn't used my MGC for my Hero, as now THIS would be perfect for a Hero, and if I hadn't shaved down the barrel on the MGC upper, I could use THAT for my GK!

Wow. Just wow. I feel strange. I think it’s some kind of elation, but it feels a bit like terror. :oops: This project is amazing, for sure!

That pic is bewildering and inspiring! So cool!!

I'm in for a steel kit. How readily available are these going to be going forward? I would love to get a few more in the future.

Last edited:
Holy smokes 0_0

Weird question: would it be possible to purchase one without the side relief / engraving? I’m in the process of acquiring a pantograph, and it would be a good project to try it out with.

I don't know at this point. Field Marshall is doing all the development at this point, so I'm not 100% on how many will be made at first and what the final spec is

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back