Interest INT: Active project: 1:1 accurate MAUSER REPLICA is READY!!!

Nice comparisons!

Most likely many of the parts of the MGC are beefed up a little bit in order to be strong enough as a Zmac casting. We may need to stick closer to the dimensions and thicknesses of the MGC to be sure good parts. Of course the tooling engineer is will know exactly what is needed and I just the model accordingly.

Nice work!

Scott thinks doing them more closely to the real stuff is better... it will def help my biggest concern was the mech and making it simple and cost eff without being crap like the denix ..the real parts are quite intricate. The mgc replaced those with thin stamping. Keep in mind the trigger group could cost more than the rest of the gun !!! .........im going to copy more closely the real parts minus the breech latch system and firing pin... A light duty sear, transfer linkage and hammer. No breech and we should be fine...
Would have been nice if they had got the insides the same dimensions/relationship to the trigger and sear ..FUN STUFF

Great to see Chris taking the reins on this project! Getting a accurate 1:1 scaled replica of both the Bespin and Hero is something I always figured I would never have. Now it’s just a matter of time. Following with great interest [emoji482]

Trying to make some upgrade denix parts in prep for the main mauser build ,,,, im drawing the real parts anyway.......... finding out that the denix is really really off in a lot of areas.... haven't put the proper knurl on the hammer yet but trying to get a more accurate shaped one to fit .... keep in mind these are 3d printer parts im just getting a layout................

i 3d printed the parts before i machine them to check fit and see how they will look............... May or may not do these///////??????

The hammer is the hardest thing to get in there ,,, the denix sets way back...

Awesome!

Yes, the Denix is actually really bad, especially when side by side with the real steel, and even the MGC.

I think it's a great idea!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Yeah; the Denix's upper reciever sits too far back, which in turn throws off the hammer. I've slightly corrected this in mine by grinding down the back of the upper receiver (and blended the rails to match), which in turn closed the gap left by the too-short Denix bolt not making contact with the front of the ejection port.

The trigger also sits too far forward on the Denix; the mounting hole needs to be redrilled a few mm behind where the original is.

Last edited:
Noticed these on your photobucket the other day and wondered what you're up to. If you were to (separately) make some Denix upgrade parts, like the ejector/follower (is that what it's called?), the hammer, possibly even trigger could be really cool!

Noticed these on your photobucket the other day and wondered what you're up to. If you were to (separately) make some Denix upgrade parts, like the ejector/follower (is that what it's called?), the hammer, possibly even trigger could be really cool!

I think you’re referring to the extractor, it extracts the casings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back