Interest INT: Active project: 1:1 accurate MAUSER REPLICA is READY!!!

For ease of manufacturing a single length would be best, Since you need long barrels for the ESB, and GK (mid), and Bizzaro, and variations of shorter for the ANH hero and ROTJ. So it would be better to have everyone just cut to proper length as needed.

Thought so. Still I know I would want to be in on this. :)

Awww shucks. I'm in for steel (no front sight, removable magazine plate, swing safety only) if we can hit under the $700 price point.

I would absolutely buy two. I like steel. No front sight. Removable mag plate. Swinging safety is fine with me, but it would be cool if it could disengage the hammer... not at the cost of driving the price up, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so i just saw this thread and I have to say I'm extremely interested in this idea and would take two if the price is right. It would depend on cost to me whether I went with a steel or aluminum kit but I would probably prefer steel. My top number would be around the $700- $800 range for a steel one and $500 - $600 for an aluminum one but anything less expensive would be much appreciated lol. I would like the following items: no front sight, removable mag plate, and swing only safety.

I'm in for sure Steel (no front sight, removable magazine plate, swing safety only)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'd like to be in, but I'm not sure I'd swing that cost, not that it's unreasonable. Is casting out of the question?

I'm hoping for lower costs naturally, but there's no telling yet.

Cast would suck to be honest. It would either be too soft, or too hard to clean up. May as well just stick with denix or MGC then.

Ooohh yes ! Aluminum (less expensive), no need for a front sight, magaizine doesn't need to be removable and interested in the moving safety (not working).

Thanks, that's a great idea.

I want to say "in" and it would be of course he steel option, but I'm at a non committal phase due to waiting on work.

but who knows by the time you're ready.

Still, cool project!

I guess I'll toss my hat in for a steel kit - no sight, removable magazine plate, swing safety.... though I'm still hoping to track down a real deac c96... so whichever bubble pops first :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back