Instructions for Nielsen/Salzo snowspeeder

edspaged2

Hi,

I was seeing if anyone here would happen to know where
i could obtain instructions to build this snowspeeder kit? An
online pdf would be good but I haven’t come up with anything
doing a google search.

It’s pretty self explanatory where most of the bits go but I didn’t think
that there would be so many little parts too. But man is this kit huge!

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated :)

cheers!

Gort

Hi Gents, I've not been on here for a while due to various reasons, but it looks like my return visit may be well timed.

I'm the guy who originally patterned and produced the studio scale Snowspeeder kit before I sold the patterns to Steve Neisen. If you pm me your email addresses I can send you a PDF of the original instructions I did. In terms of the kit Mike Salzo produced for Steve they will be outdated in a few respects, however they will still guide you in terms of assembly order and where things go etc

Kind Regards

Nick

Gort

Well, I've sent out about 6 or more of my old instructions to people so far. Didn't expect to be doing quite so much customer support for Nice N Design, for a kit I haven't sold since 2009! :)

However, glad to see there are lots of SS Snowspeeders waiting in the wings, and glad I could help.

Happy building to all!

Cheers
Nick

meterman30214

Well, I've sent out about 6 or more of my old instructions to people so far. Didn't expect to be doing quite so much customer support for Nice N Design, for a kit I haven't sold since 2009! :)

However, glad to see there are lots of SS Snowspeeders waiting in the wings, and glad I could help.

Happy building to all!

Cheers
Nick
Thank you so much Nick.

Milkman

Hi guys, if anyone had a copy I could sure use on right now as there are a few smaller bits I'm not sure where they go. Any help would be awesome.
Thanks!