Question Insert images?

What happens when you click the "Insert Image" icon when you are creating the pm?

A small window "insert images" opens, where I choose to add pictures from my computer. That done I click "upload file(s)".
Apparently the files are being upoaded then but when this process is finished I can't see any files in the message I intend to send.

Anybody has a tip?
Have you tried it multiple times? Have you tried from a different device/computer? We are aware that sometimes the images don't show up in a PM and it just shows an attachment link that is invalid when clicked on, but it usually just needs to be uploaded again.

Yes, I tried it multiple times. The recepient gets invalid attachment links every time. I have not tried it on another device. This issue should really get fixed.

A small window "insert images" opens, where I choose to add pictures from my computer. That done I click "upload file(s)".
Apparently the files are being upoaded then but when this process is finished I can't see any files in the message I intend to send.

Make sure you complete all steps.
1. Click the paperclip icon.
2. Click the "Add Files" in the window that opens.
3. Choose the file from your computer.
4. Click"Upload". You will the see the photo appear at the bottom of the "manage attachments folder" to know it went through.
5. Close that window and you should be back in your PM.
6. Now click the small arrow next to the paperclip
arrow.jpg
7. In that list that pops up will be your photo. Now click on that photo name and it will be placed in your PM.

I suspect you are skipping the last step where you need to click on that small arrow and select the image that you have just uploaded.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back