inquiry: props from "Hardware" ?

BUMP
Got thinking about this movie today and wondering if someone that has the blueray could take some pictures of skull and the robotic arm that her boyfriend has.

I picked up the special edition dvd for about £3.00(i think) new a while ago ,so it's available, i think it was in HMV for all you uk guys.I still haven't had time to watch it,but i loved it cos of Lemmy ,and the rock n roll vibe,it kinda stuck with me all these years

I also loved Death Machine,still have it on vhs

One of my favorite movies. When I first saw it I really wanted the robot skull. And that was long before I got into prop collecting.

If anyone makes it, I'm in :)

I don't know if it was part of Madame Tussaud's or a seperate display next door to it, but there was an exhibition in Blackpool about 16 years ago. I remember props from Hardware were on display in that, alongisde sequences from the film on a screen next to it. I don't remember too much else of what was there, but I think the above poster is right about the fx crew, as some of the other displays were from Hellraiser, and also from Nightbreed.

You're right! There was a horror exhibition in Blackpool circa 1992 near Louis Tussaud's consisting of costumes & props from Nightbreed, Hellraiser & Hardware, amongst others.

BHE26.jpgBHE23.jpgBHE22.jpg

It closed years ago but I've still got loads of photos & memories from my many trips there.

I actually saw this movie in the theater when it came out. :thumbsup

Still have my VHS copy and the soundtrack CD, too.

I have an issue of Cinefantastique on a shelf nearby with a good article on this movie. There may be some decent pics.

I can scan and post it if anyone is interested.

Edit. I can't find it.:facepalm I do know it's in the April 1991 issue.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back