Inkmonsters P1 suit W.I.P

inkmonster

A few people have asked me to start contributing to the lair more like I used to. So for now Im going to try to revive my old suit thread. I have a phone modem oout here in the sticks so maybe Jason can help with some of the old pics from the original thread of the work in progress. Provided he still has any of them saved. Its mostly a Manders P1 suit with different feet a undermask which is Petes old AVP mask and a KJ bio from Casey. The blades are from Derek dragonskinstudio. Bambooie dreads and beads ofcourse. The animal skulls some are resin replicas and some are real. I will try to keep updating it if Jason doesnt have the saved pics. This suit will be in the forsale section most likely within the next two weeks. It may have different feet and a backpack by then I sold the original backpack. I unfortunatly have to sell it to fund other projects. Im moving on to sculpting and will hopefully have some goodies to show everyone soon.
Picture049.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0521.jpg
IMG_0424-1.jpg
IMG_0275.jpg
IMG_0285.jpg

Picture049.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0424-1.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Wow Jason thanks for posting them. You hit the motherload theres even pics of my first suit and other P1 projects I started. Most of those pics I thought were lost forever.

I love this suit! not a lot of Mander P1's floating around here anymore. thanks for all the pics Dwayne and Jason

Yup just sold it this week someone just posted on the thread today and brought it back.
yeah, that would be my bad

When you posted the P1 shoot I thought when you got the suit it was already painted, but I see here pictures of a raw suit. I really like the paintjob of the skin, so I was wondering who did it.

yeah, that would be my bad

When you posted the P1 shoot I thought when you got the suit it was already painted, but I see here pictures of a raw suit. I really like the paintjob of the skin, so I was wondering who did it.

Actually the raw skins your seeing are from a totally different suit. The skins on this one were painted when I got them but I redid some of it and painted and assembled the rest of the suit.NEMES1S I did the quills on the shoulder made them out of bake n bend then glued them on.

I'm not that good with forums. Trying to sort through all the posts. So, is this suit sold or still available?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back