Injustice 2- flash cosplay

ShadowWorks FX

I recently started playing Injustice 2 and actually love the flash's suit in the game! I was wanting to make a cosplay of it but don't know which materials i should use. If anyone has any ideas or tips, please comment! Here's the suit.

screen_shot_2017_03_09_at_16_05_42_by_phantomevil-db1pgt5.png
Screen-Shot-2017-04-10-at-9.05.14-AM.png
portrait.png

@mracole: very cool idea and absolute priority in my view...if you have the body type to make the suit look good that is.
Most of us are not that fortunate,hence my suggestion for foam.But yeah,if it applies to you,then go for it.

I am actually 15 currently.

- - - Updated - - -

And thank you! I was thinking about getting a zentai suit but wasn't too sure. And I definitely will need a small muscle suit. While i am quite fit i will need a muscle suit just to add that bit of definition
Good on ya man! im looking forward to this. the puffy paint (if youre doing that) is gonna be a painstaking task. this coming from a spidey cosplayer of course. and on a side note: im 16 bro i believe in you :) :) as for the emblem, are yo going the eva foam route or latex route?

Good on ya man! im looking forward to this. the puffy paint (if youre doing that) is gonna be a painstaking task. this coming from a spidey cosplayer of course. and on a side note: im 16 bro i believe in you :) :) as for the emblem, are yo going the eva foam route or latex route?

I actually don't know quite yet. A friend of mine said for the look to get a zentai suit, puffy paint it, then have latex or urethane parts for the emblem,golden parts, and such. So I may actually go that route!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back