infos on ALIENS

batnemo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,
i'm new here and have made some batman suit...
but now i'm working on an ALIEN suit... i began the head some days ago, and i think i'm on the good way...
but if some of you have infos on latex parts, or others, even pictures...
thank you very much...

Originally posted by division 6@Dec 11 2005, 04:20 PM
Might want to try The Aliens Legacy and Xenomorph.

Although the second one appears to be pretty quiet for the last few months.

I'd say also check on the Monster Lab but they seem to be blocking viewing their forums now.

D6
[snapback]1133525[/snapback]​

thanks i'm already on the first site... and will see the second one...

I've been a member on the Aliens Legacy board for nearly two years now, there a re some good threads on there about constructing Alien suits.

I believe there should be a tutorial on the second page of the 'Ready Line' section, also, look for a thread started by a guy called BBC Lewis, that thread should have some nice shots of his alien suit project. Its a good read, and I was LFACC in November 2004, BBC Lewis handed some of his construction pics to Gillis and Woodruff and they were certainly impressed. Can't get much of a higher reccomendation than that.

:)

Originally posted by Mantroon@Dec 11 2005, 10:59 PM
I've been a member on the Aliens Legacy board for nearly two years now, there a re some good threads on there about constructing Alien suits.

I believe there should be a tutorial on the second page of the 'Ready Line' section, also, look for a thread started by a guy called BBC Lewis, that thread should have some nice shots of his alien suit project. Its a good read, and I was LFACC in November 2004, BBC Lewis handed some of his construction pics to Gillis and Woodruff and they were certainly impressed. Can't get much of a higher reccomendation than that.

:)
[snapback]1133769[/snapback]​

i've read all posts, and sent a lot of email... i hope some of them will respond...
cause it's like a child dream, that can come true...

but thanks again, for all

Originally posted by BingoBongo275@Dec 12 2005, 04:12 PM
I've been working on an Aliens suit from a kit I bought off ebay.

There's a building Tutorial on my site, you can get to it from the front page

Cheers

Jez
[snapback]1134154[/snapback]​

thanks a lot, i've already read it very carefully,cause i'm thinking of getting the same...
thanks again

Originally posted by batnemo+Dec 13 2005, 08:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(batnemo @ Dec 13 2005, 08:09 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-BingoBongo275
@Dec 12 2005, 04:12 PM
I've been working on an Aliens suit from a kit I bought off ebay.

There's a building Tutorial on my site, you can get to it from the front page

Cheers

Jez
[snapback]1134154[/snapback]​

thanks a lot, i've already read it very carefully,cause i'm thinking of getting the same...
thanks again
[snapback]1134702[/snapback]​
[/b]
I sold my Alien Warrior suit a couple of years ago, it was one cast from an original Alien Warrior and was like new, never used in Alien War London, wish I had kept it have alook at http://photobucket.com/albums/v691/armourerdoug password is warmonger some pics of me in it at a party after a charitty Alien War event and fancy dress party

Doug

[/quote]
I sold my Alien Warrior suit a couple of years ago, it was one cast from an original Alien Warrior and was like new, never used in Alien War London, wish I had kept it have alook at http://photobucket.com/albums/v691/armourerdoug password is warmonger some pics of me in it at a party after a charitty Alien War event and fancy dress party

Doug
[snapback]1135183[/snapback]​
[/quote]

shade for me...lol

I'm interested in the "kit" shown in this thread...

http://www.therpf.com/index.php?showtopic=...30&hl=alien

The kit shown here is the one that got me interested...

Albodystik01.JPG

http://www.aqpa87.dsl.pipex.com/scifihelme...ens_costume.htm

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back