Informal Poll about OWK Ep1 Saber project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jediwannabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Somerset,

The display case was made by KodoFett back in 2008. I'm not sure if he's still doing them but it is a great case.

-Jediwannabe

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lock

I'm in contact with a new company and trying to explore what options there might be for painted resin and aluminum like the original. If I can't get a uniform finish and consistency, then delrin--as last time--will be the go to for this run.
Appreciate the update on this!

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As long as the pieces are polished with genuine “Woodoo Hide” (that’s for all you Redletter Media fans out there) I’m in.

ObiShane

I'm in either way. Mixed with Delrin sounds good. Parfait's idea on page two seems like a good compromise if you wanted to please the install crowd. Honestly, a Delrin emitter should be plenty strong for a blade in itself, the only weakness would be threads on the delrin to set screw in the blade/and or the neo pin/led module. Threaded blades like Acerorocket's design would be an option as well.