Info requested on RPF coins

hudson

Hi All,

I have found these coins in my collection and I was wondering if anyone had info on them, particularly when they were released?

Thanks!

Kev

Attachments

• RPF-Coins.jpg
    RPF-Coins.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Indiana-Jones.jpg
    Indiana-Jones.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 225
The Indiana Jones challenge coin is from a set of 4, one for each movie. there was also offered a choice of plaque that would display either 4 or eight coins. i think there was only 300 of each coin made.

as for RPF coins i only know a little. the one on the right was the first one with the original logo offered in 2010 by Markpoon . the one on the left was only for those that were the first premium members.and the middle one was the last coin offered made by matt munson in 2012 . i think you have a full set of the RPF coins. ive never seen any others anyway. but i could be wrong.
ijcs1-971x700.jpg IMG_2187-d3d91dce.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the great info!

The Indiana Jones challenge coin is from a set of 4, one for each movie. there was also offered a choice of plaque that would display either 4 or eight coins. i think there was only 300 of each coin made.

as for RPF coins i only know a little. the one on the right was the first one with the original logo offered in 2010 by Markpoon . the one on the left was only for those that were the first premium members.and the middle one was the last coin offered made by matt munson in 2012 . i think you have a full set of the RPF coins. ive never seen any others anyway. but i could be wrong.
View attachment 744880 View attachment 744884

I designed and did the modelling for the Premium Member coin. It's basically what it looks like - there are 101 stars on the back, since 101 members signed up on the first day, 10/31/11.

The letters around the edge are a code, so it's supposed to be like a decoder ring. You can type in code!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back