Info on Terminator T-800 Palmar piston bodies

iowadude41

I'm attaching a pic of the palmar pistons. These bend the fingers up and down. Not sure how they are attached to the palms. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey everyone,
My T-800 is coming along great. I'm working on the hands now, and almost have the fingers done. I'm stuck on something that I know someone in here can help me with. I'm lathing out all the piston bodies, but need to know how the palmar pistons are mounted to the palms. Are the attached with ballstuds or something else? I can't seem to find anything out there that mentions this or any pictures either. Please, if you have the answer I'm seeking, please reply as soon as possible. I'm trying to get this massive project done before the end of the year.

Thanks

Attachments

• new hand pic.jpg
    new hand pic.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Unsure whether you can see what you are asking for in these prop pictures. I'm not entirely sure I follow what you are asking for. Sorry.

Unsure whether you can see what you are asking for in these prop pictures. I'm not entirely sure I follow what you are asking for. Sorry.

I've attached a pic of the piston bodies in question. They are the ones that bend the fingers up and down. Not sure how these are mounted?

Attachments

• new hand pic.jpg
    new hand pic.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79
From the pictures I've seen of the props they don't seem to be attached in any way. Though, maybe they are lightly glued down to the hand plate once the whole thing is assembled. This is just my best guess.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back