Infinity War Steve Rogers costume

I do too. I wonder what kind of weapon he will wield. Maybe an energy shield like in the comics
I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to try something like that out. I know it's in a strange grey area of whether or not it's canon with the MCU, but Agents of SHIELD has already done the energy shield, Coulson put it as a bonus feature into his robotic hand when he upgraded one time like last season or something? Said it was inspired by Cap's, I'm pretty sure
Energy_Shield_Lockup.png

SPOILER(ish)... In Spiderman Homecoming, When they're loading the plane Happy mentions a prototype Captain America shield. It implied that Tony was working on one before the team broke up. It could be a way to redesign the shield to sell more toys, I mean for very important story reasons.

Has anyone noticed the scale layers under (inside?) his suit looks exactly like his scaled comic suit? Love that little wink/nod

cap.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back