Indy: Webley WG (finally)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wakal

Sr Member
This pistol took a few years to find. My Smith sure isn't as nice a shape, though!

Attachments

• Guns_Indy_1_May2021.jpg
    Guns_Indy_1_May2021.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Guns_Indy_2_May2021.jpg
    Guns_Indy_2_May2021.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Gun_raiders_1_may2021.jpg
    Gun_raiders_1_may2021.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Guns_grail_3_may2021.jpg
    Guns_grail_3_may2021.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 68

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wakal

Sr Member
I already have a Mk6, thanks :)

Depends on condition. Saw one sell for $1,200 last year in "used for a hammer, and not in the nice way" condition, a buffed and refinished one in 45 Colt at the Vegas Weapons Collector show last year for $1,800, $2k for this one, and $2,900 for one a few years ago as new in the box.

scarf man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice Webly Alex! Did you ever find a source for C 96 bolt stops? I asked you about them about fifteen years ago. Lol

Wakal

Sr Member
They turn up at gun shows, rarely at best. Made a few. Too bad Taurus never made that C96 copy they were talking about, way back then.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Beautiful collection! I hope someone makes a full Metal airsoft or PFC of the Webley WG for those of us who can't afford the real thing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.