Indy display/collection new addition - Grail knight

Re: Indy display

Actually I do have a set of the stone. One even lights up! I'll show pics later ;)

Very nice mate. You're certainly in an Indy phase at the moment!

Have you got a set of Sankara stones? If not, you should try your hand at making some. It's a fun project.

Is that one of the Reel Art light up stones or from a run here? I always wanted to see a good photo of a Reel Art one since they are readily available and I would love a lighted stone.

No it's not a Reel Art piece, but is one that was offered here a long time ago.

Here's more indy display!

Is that one of the Reel Art light up stones or from a run here? I always wanted to see a good photo of a Reel Art one since they are readily available and I would love a lighted stone.

Awesome Indy Collection! Really like the Holy Grail Trials Painting. Where or who did you get it from?

Very impressive collection. I've put it off before, but that's over. I now definitely have to come see it all.

You are welcome to see my collection. Maybe I'll bring some over at the Nor-Cal prop party :)

BTW here's more Indy display. False grails collection (and the real grail mixed in).

Very impressive collection. I've put it off before, but that's over. I now definitely have to come see it all.

"Snakes ... why does it have to be snakes" Indiana Jones

Screen used rubber snakes with COA

Last edited:
Re: Indy display/collection

Wow, I did not know I have collected so much Indy "Stuff" :lol

Indy DVD case

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back