Indiana Kermit

Kris

Sr Member
This project has been literaly on my desk for 14 months, but the final touches has been aplied. For those that are now wondering what I am babbling about, simple: As soon as I saw the Kermit as Indiana Jones figure on the internet, I knew I had to make a diorama for it. So well .. I did.

For a full making of, check out The Cutting Edge.

Thanks for looking :)

Originally posted by Kris@Dec 21 2005, 07:42 PM
Did anyone check the FULL making Of ? :)
[snapback]1141173[/snapback]​
Great details. I found the references to Webmaster and the use of the nativity particularly insightful.
Harley

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kris @ Dec 7 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1373585[/snapback]</div>
http://vegalight.com/index.php?option=com_...=54&catid=5

We took some new pics, with real and controlled lighting. I hope you people will enjoy it.
[/b]
I'm getting an error message when I click on your pics:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/vegalig/public_html/components/com_zoom/lib/toolbox.class.php on line 150

Ditto. I get a 404 error on the links in the first post. I can see thumb nails on the web page on your other post, but the fatal error comes up when you try opening any of them.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back