Indiana jones

Petertiger

Sr Member
Found two photo frames in a charity shop so printed off the two photos from my Indy photo files so I can now use them for a couple more Indy props, frames not 100% screen accurate but good enough for my personal collection and are pretty much the same size as the ones seen in the films. The first one is from the last crusade & was on the desk of Henry sr when Indy & Marcus Brody go & find his house all messed up, the second one is from kingdom of the Crystal skull (love it or hate it) & was the one that Indy had on his desk when he's getting his passport and talking about his dad & Marcus now both being dead to Charles Stanforth the Dean of Marshall College. The gold corners on the old Henry sr one are just gold card so may try to make metal ones at some point. Have also posted the photos from my Indy file so you can download them to create your own version of the two props,but the old Henry sr one is not the best quality as it is hard to find a good copy of it so I had to do it the best i could in photo shop but it still looks great once printed and framed,the frame size for both props is about 9 inches by 7 inches which looks about the size of them in the film's & the Indy and his dad photo should be printed about 5 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches & mounted onto black card or paper,please enjoy and happy prop making.

Attachments

• IMG_20190812_162659_hdr_kindlephoto-10162190.jpg
    IMG_20190812_162659_hdr_kindlephoto-10162190.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20190812_182555_hdr_kindlephoto-16834411.jpg
    IMG_20190812_182555_hdr_kindlephoto-16834411.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 47
  • indy and dad.JPG
    indy and dad.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Henry sr Crystal Skull.png
    Henry sr Crystal Skull.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back