Prop Store

Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Machete / sword

Sold for 330 GBP - Out of Stock
This prop replica was custom made for me in the UK.

30" in total length including 6" handle. Carbon steel blade, American black walnut handle. Took several months to be made. No waiting for you!

Postage included to the UK. Further afield will be extra. But really, it will be difficult or risky to post this outside of the UK so please contact me before purchasing if that is your intention. Thanks

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 16,588
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 10,099
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 133
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 136
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    339.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

gbrandwood

So tempted, but I'm a but afraid Belgium customs would confiscate this at import?
I know of people who have imported blades from other countries successfully into the UK and states, however I tried to import one from the USA and it was held. Hence I had this one made in the UK to avoid those issues.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had a few swords imported from the US, but they were all blunt. Never had an issue with those. But a sharp machete? I have no clue what would happen with it. Why did you guys had to leave the EU? If you were still in, there would not be any customs check, and I would have snapped it up already! :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store