Indiana Jones screen used Jacket sizes

momanddadpodcas

Does anyone know the sizes of Harrison Ford’s screen used jackets?
Both Raiders, and Last Crusade?
Im a similar size to him, I believe he’s listed at being 6ft 1 and I am 6ft 2.
I ordered a Wested Raiders Legacy in what I believed to be my size, however I think I got the back length too long. My arms are the same length as the body. Rather than being a few inches shorter.

I’m interested in ordering the LC legacy however I’d like one in the same exact size as the one in the Smithsonian. Anyone have those measurements?

Does anyone know the sizes of Harrison Ford’s screen used jackets?
Both Raiders, and Last Crusade?
Im a similar size to him, I believe he’s listed at being 6ft 1 and I am 6ft 2.
I ordered a Wested Raiders Legacy in what I believed to be my size, however I think I got the back length too long. My arms are the same length as the body. Rather than being a few inches shorter.

I’m interested in ordering the LC legacy however I’d like one in the same exact size as the one in the Smithsonian. Anyone have those measurements?
Before they revised their website, Wested Leather had the size captured as part of their “Raiders Jacket” story, if I recall correctly.

You may want to contact Wested and ask them.

Before they revised their website, Wested Leather had the size captured as part of their “Raiders Jacket” story, if I recall correctly.

You may want to contact Wested and ask them.
I asked when I ordered my Raiders jacket if I could get it in the screen used size. They said that had been lost to time ‍♂️

Most actors listed height is exaggerated from reality. Camera angles and other tricks can always mask that sort of thing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back