Indiana Jones screen used Jacket sizes

momanddadpodcas

Does anyone know the sizes of Harrison Ford’s screen used jackets?
Both Raiders, and Last Crusade?
Im a similar size to him, I believe he’s listed at being 6ft 1 and I am 6ft 2.
I ordered a Wested Raiders Legacy in what I believed to be my size, however I think I got the back length too long. My arms are the same length as the body. Rather than being a few inches shorter.

I’m interested in ordering the LC legacy however I’d like one in the same exact size as the one in the Smithsonian. Anyone have those measurements?

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know the sizes of Harrison Ford’s screen used jackets?
Both Raiders, and Last Crusade?
Im a similar size to him, I believe he’s listed at being 6ft 1 and I am 6ft 2.
I ordered a Wested Raiders Legacy in what I believed to be my size, however I think I got the back length too long. My arms are the same length as the body. Rather than being a few inches shorter.

I’m interested in ordering the LC legacy however I’d like one in the same exact size as the one in the Smithsonian. Anyone have those measurements?
Before they revised their website, Wested Leather had the size captured as part of their “Raiders Jacket” story, if I recall correctly.

You may want to contact Wested and ask them.

momanddadpodcas

Before they revised their website, Wested Leather had the size captured as part of their “Raiders Jacket” story, if I recall correctly.

You may want to contact Wested and ask them.
I asked when I ordered my Raiders jacket if I could get it in the screen used size. They said that had been lost to time ‍♂️

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Most actors listed height is exaggerated from reality. Camera angles and other tricks can always mask that sort of thing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.