Indiana jones Raiders revolver

That's not bad, a bit modern, but pretty good. Guess you could swap the grips out and that would certainly help too. It will fit Todd's Raiders holster for sure. I have one of his and it's great quality for the price.

I too live in the uk and have such resorted to buying deactivated firearms for my Indy collection. My pride and joy being my Webley Green revolver, the same as he one used in Last Crusade.

However, I did order a resin replica from Wade Egan of the 4" 1917 S&W revolver which looks great when painted up. Plus it has separate grips and the cylinder can swing out. I also got one of Rook's awesome Webley Green replicas, but had to ship it in parts in 2 separate packages sent at different times. Still it got through and sits proudly in my ollection.

So I guess it depends on what you want it for: costuming; display; running around the woods...

There are a few options, but do play safe with customs. Ensure that any rein replicas are of a bright colour, not black or resembling metal of any kind. I actually have a spare Wade Egan Webley Green kit available if our interested pm me, like I say I'm in the uk so shipping is not an issue.

Best
Mark
Indiana Andrews

Thanks for the offer about the webly but I am only interested in the raiders S&W at the moment (Pretty sure I will branch out into the other films at some point though lol). I emailed wade about the S&W and he said he could not ship them to the uk :(.
Most likely going to use this for costuming as it would not fit in as a display peice.
I did find this
Smith & Wesson .45 Revolver - Replica Guns - Replica Model Props - Frontier Models
apparently it is going to be in stock later in may but not too sure if that will happen.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back