Indiana Jones Raiders Pocket Knife

Actually, I've always heard and gone with the idea that the knife is a Linder knife, specifically their model 312111 it can be ordered on Linder's official website for around $100 give or take a few dollars based on the conversion rate of the day.

well I believe it's the Linder since the top part of the knife where the blade ends is completely flat, unlike the Hubertus which has 2 or 3 groves if I remember correctly, and if you watch the movie where Indy closes the knife you can see that there re no groves present.

I found a budget variant, a Mikov Fixir with plastic handle. For those who are interested in a close enough pocket knife.
DE56F87E-CE4C-4515-BCFF-3C8B964E5005.jpeg
E49BB5F5-5190-457F-A43D-A0286938AE4D.jpeg

Glad I could help! Heinnie are a great company, I've given them far more money than I want to think about over the years :D
I think the shipping will prevent me from spending too much there, but I'm very happy with picking up the Linder!

I found a budget variant, a Mikov Fixir with plastic handle. For those who are interested in a close enough pocket knife.
View attachment 1477791View attachment 1477793
This looks GREAT if you can find it for a good price. I had a hard time finding it at all in the US, but it looks excellent, nice find!

well I believe it's the Linder since the top part of the knife where the blade ends is completely flat, unlike the Hubertus which has 2 or 3 groves if I remember correctly, and if you watch the movie where Indy closes the knife you can see that there re no groves present.
I concur that it’s the Linder. The silvered end piece in front of the handle on the one in the movie has a pronounced bevel/slope around its rim with a ”hard“ top edge, which the Hubertus appears to be lacking (straight vertical rather than sloped). You can see it on the Linder.

Last edited:
I have one of the Todd's costumes knives from back in the day. It was a decent/ affordable replica. Terrible as a knife/ tool, but a good looking and decently made replica.

BAD NEWS!
If you have the Linder 312111, which has become scarce (actually, pretty much sold out across the whole planet) in the last few months. Well, you'd better hold on to it and treasure it, as Linder folded TODAY (no pun intended). There's a message on their website that the German company ceased business, as they couldn't find a partner. They're gone, and there won't be anymore (unless another company takes over the tooling, I guess.)

Very sad day today for Indy fans.

Attachments

• IMG_9197.jpg
    IMG_9197.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Screen Shot 7.jpg
    Screen Shot 7.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 145

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back