Indiana Jones Props on Facebook, Legit? review?

DarkKnight

Sr Member
On Facebook seen ads for Indiana Jones props, painting of Knight from Last Crusade, the Grail, Fertility Idol etc, anyone actually order these and get something or this a scam?

I can't speak for any particular ad, but a huge percentage of Facebook ads are bogus. Scammers are using other people's photographs of quality props and selling them for what seems to be Pennies on the dollar. You end up with something completely different than what is pictured. I have had that experience and got totally screwed to get this lesson. Facebook jumps to the head of a line screaming how they have to protect us from misinformation but that doesn't seem to count for Miss information that will make them money to add sales.

Stay away from those ads. Someone in one of the Indy groups just posted pics of the fertility idol they got and it looked nothing like the one in the ad. It’s tempting because of the price but that’s how they get you.

the grail and the knight painting tempted me, they are cheap and there were more than one place selling same items, thenI saw spelling errors on the website

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back